This service is operated only in Ordinary buses (white board buses). where they provide the free ticket for Ladies
These kind buses are painted PINK color on front and back of buses to identify it easily.
- This service has Air conditioned Buses, early it had VOLVO, but Now-a-days Ashok Leyland buses with rear air suspension were deployed. Interiors of these buses are designed like Metro trains.
- Most of this services are operated in IT Corridor and also in the important routes.
- The Fare* of the A/C buses is approximately between Rs.15/- to Rs.60/-.
- These buses generally have White color Route board (Old buses), and in the digital board bus it will be mentioned as ‘ORD’ in in left corner of board adjacent to route numbers (New buses), Mostly old/aged buses will be running in this service and also a sticker will be pasted on the windshield denoting Ordinary fare and also with minimum fare of Rs.5/-.
- These buses connect all the small stages in the route where other services won’t stop in such stages.
- The fare* of the Ordinary Service is approximately between Rs.5/- to Rs.23/-.
- These kind of buses have Green color Route board (Old buses) and in the digital board bus it will be mentioned as ‘EXP’ in in left corner of board adjacent to route numbers (New buses) and also a sticker will be pasted on the windshield denoting Express.
- EXPRESS – 1.5 TIMES THE ORDINARY FARE.
- The fare* of the Express service is approximately Between Rs.7/- to Rs.35/-.
- These kind of buses have Blue Color Route Board (old buses) and in the digital board bus it will be mentioned Blue color ‘DLX’ in board near the route number (New buses) and also a sticker will be pasted on the windshield denoting Deluxe.
- DELUXE – DOUBLE THE ORDINARY FARE.
- The fare* of the Deluxe Service is approximately between Rs.12/- to Rs.48/-.
- The timing of the Night Service is between 9pm to 4am.
- NIGHT SERVICE – costs TWICE THE ORDINARY FARE.
- The fare* of the Night service is approximately between Rs.10/- to Rs.46/-.
Small Bus Service
- This service is used to connect the major places in the city by connecting narrow roads, rural areas or the place where the normal bus service is not available.
- This service mostly have Mini buses (Runs only on narrow, short radius roads)
- The fare* of this bus is similar to the Ordinary fare.
Disclaimer: *Fare will be subject to change. The fares listed here is as of on January 2020.